WiseTech Global Senior Programming Prize
$1,000 + Certificate
The WiseTech Global Senior Programming Prize aims to recognise outstanding academic achievement in the area of programming. The prize is to assist students with the cost of study.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the prize, Recipients must:
- Be enrolled in the Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Engineering (Honours), with a major or sub-major in Software Engineering or Data Engineering, or
- Be enrolled in the Bachelor of Science in Information Technology or Bachelor of Computing Science (Honours), and
- Have successfully completed 48430 Fundamentals of C Programming at the first attempt, in the relevant academic year prior to the Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology prize giving event.
- The two students with the highest final overall mark awarded in 48430 Fundamentals of C Programming for the relevant academic year.
- In the event that a third student has a final overall mark that is within 0.9 of the 2nd awarded student, a third Recipient will be awarded the prize.
- In the event that more than three students are eligible for the Prize, the following criteria will be considered:
- Highest performance in subject 48430 Fundamentals of C Programming based on the overall aggregate mark (rounded to two decimal places) of the assessment tasks in the subject;
- Highest performance in the assessment tasks in subject 48430 Fundamentals of C Programming, based on the mark (rounded to two decimal places) of individual assessment tasks, counting back from the assessment task with the highest weighting to the assessment task with the lowest weighting;
- Highest overall academic performance by WAM in the session in which the subject was completed;
- Highest overall academic performance by WAM for the academic year in which the subject was completed.
Need more information? Contact...
Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology