WiseTech Global Computer Programming Prize
$1,000 + Certificate
The WiseTech Global Computer Programming Prize aims to recognise outstanding academic achievement in the area of computer programming. The prize is to assist students with the cost of study.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the prize, Recipients must:
- Be enrolled in the Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) with a major or sub-major in Software Engineering, or
- Be enrolled in the Bachelor of Science in Information Technology or Bachelor of Computing Science (Honours), and
- Have successfully completed 31251 Data Structures and Algorithms at the first attempt, in the relevant academic year prior to the Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology prize-giving event.
- The two students with the highest final overall mark awarded in 31251 Data Structures and Algorithms for the relevant academic year.
- In the event that a third student has a final overall mark that is within 0.9 of the 2nd awarded student, a third Recipient will be awarded the prize.
- In the event that more than three students are eligible for the Prize, the following criteria will be considered:
- Highest performance in subject 31251 Data Structures and Algorithms based on the overall aggregate mark (rounded to two decimal places) of the assessment tasks in the subject;
- Highest performance in the assessment tasks in subject 31251 Data Structures and Algorithms, based on the mark (rounded to two decimal places) of individual assessment tasks, counting back from the assessment task with the highest weighting to the assessment task with the lowest weighting;
- Highest overall academic performance by WAM in the session in which the subject was completed;
- Highest overall academic performance by WAM for the academic year in which the subject was completed.
Need more information? Contact...
Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology