William Buck NSW Financial Statement Analysis (Capstone) Prize
$1,000 + Certificate
The Prize, a gift made between William Buck and UTS, sets out to encourage students to aspire to academic excellence.
Please read the Conditions of Award for full details of the Prize.
Who is eligible?
The Recipient must have:
- Been enrolled as a full-time or part-time student in the Bachelor of Business – Accounting Major, or in the Bachelor of Accounting, immediately prior to the selection of the Prize; and
- Completed the final year of the Bachelor of Business – Accounting Major, or Bachelor of Accounting, in the year for which the award is made.
Recipient selection criteria, in priority order:
- The highest final result for the subject 22319 Financial Statement Analysis (Capstone) in the final year of all students in the Bachelor of Business – Accounting Major or the Bachelor of Accounting.
- In the event two of more eligible students have the same highest WAM the following will be considered:
- The highest overall WAM for the entire degree; and
- No previous attempt of the subject.