UTS Science High Achiever’s Scholarship
Paid over 3 years
To attract top performing high school students to specific UTS undergraduate Science degrees.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, or the holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa; and
- Current school leaver; or gap year student who received an Australian Tertiary Admissions Rank (ATAR) or equivalent score in the previous year, where no university study was undertaken in the gap year; and
- Have a Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) preference to one of the courses at UTS in the Faculty of Science listed in clause 5.2 for the Autumn session directly following the Scholarship selection; and
- Academic excellence in the final year of high school (ATAR of 95 or above, excluding bonus points).
To be eligible for the Scholarship, all applicants must have a UAC preference and intention to enrol full-time in one of the below courses at the UTS Faculty of Science in the Autumn session directly following the Scholarship selection:
Science single degree courses:
- C10242: 607003: Bachelor of Science (Mathematics / Statistics)
- C10242: 607005: Bachelor of Science (Chemistry)
- C10242: 607007: Bachelor of Science (Nanotechnology)
- C10242: 607009: Bachelor of Science (Applied Physics)
- C10242: 607011: Bachelor of Science (Environmental Sciences)
- C10384: 607080: Bachelor of Science (Analytics)
- C10223: 607033: Bachelor of Environmental Biology
- C10228: 607035: Bachelor of Marine Biology
- C10275: 607065: Bachelor of Medicinal Chemistry
- C10346: 607070: Bachelor of Biomedical Physics
Science combined degree courses:
- C10243: 609250: B Science B Arts in International Studies (specified majors*)
- C10162: 609170: B Science B Business (specified majors*)
- C10385: 609220: B of Science in Analytics B Arts in International Studies
- C10126: 609060: B Science B Laws (specified majors*)
- C10330: 609585: B Science B CII (specified majors*)
- C10354: 609595: Bachelor of Medicinal Chemistry Bachelor of Creative Intelligence and Innovation
* Scholarship is only applicable for specific majors: Mathematics; Statistics; Applied Chemistry; Nanotechnology; Applied Physics; Environmental Science.
- Ranked in ATAR (or equivalent score) order.
- First UAC preference to one of the specified UTS Faculty of Science undergraduate degrees (listed in clause 5.2) at the time of selection
Need more information? Contact...
Please be informed that the Conditions of Award for UTS Science High Achiever's Scholarship are currently under review and will be finalized soon to open the Scholarship
You are advised to contact Scholarships Office if you have any query in regards to this.