UTS Postgraduate Coursework Grant - Bangladesh
$3,000 towards first session of UTS tuition fees
This Grant was established to attract commencing international students from Bangladesh enrolling in a postgraduate coursework program at UTS in Sydney.
International students commencing in Spring session 2018 to Spring session 2020 (inclusive) who meet the criteria will be eligible for the Grant.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Grant, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be a citizen of Bangladesh; and
- Must be currently living in or based in Bangladesh; and
- Must be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Must meet all admission criteria for the postgraduate coursework program at UTS; and
- Must accept their offer (including payment of the deposit required) for the approved UTS program by the due date of the respective UTS intake (30th November of the previous year for Autumn commencements, and 31st May for Spring commencements); and
- Must remain an international student post census date for the session in which they receive the Grant; and
- Must not have completed studies in Australia; and
- Must not be a recipient of a full tuition fee scholarship from UTS; and
- Must not be enrolled in a UTS Transnational program; and
- Must not be a government sponsored student.
Acceptance of UTS course offer (including payment of deposit required).
Need more information? Contact...
Phone: +61 2 9514 1531