UTS Luminaries Postgraduate Coursework Scholarship
Awarded to high achieving Postgraduate students, the intention of this Scholarship is to support commencing Postgraduate Coursework students during their studies at UTS.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, or the holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa; and
- Be commencing their second session of a UTS Masters by Coursework degree and intend to enrol into a minimum of 12 credit points/session; and
- All candidates must apply using the online UTS Scholarships Application form.
- WAM achieved in the first session of study in a UTS Masters by Coursework degree
- Motivation to succeed in their UTS Masters by Coursework degree, as demonstrated in the Scholarship application
- Demonstrated initiative in personal and professional life, as demonstrated in the Scholarship application
- Commitment to and alignment with UTS values
- Financial disadvantage and other educational barriers may be taken into consideration.
- Students wishing to evidence this criteria should provide a personal statement describing their financial and/or educational disadvantage
Eligible applicants will be presented to a Scholarship Selection Committee, which will undertake the selection of Recipients, usually at the beginning of Autumn and Spring sessions each year.
Need more information? Contact...
UTS Scholarships Office
Phone: +61 2 9514 2527
While they come from diverse backgrounds and operate in many different arenas, all UTS: Luminaries are united by two things: a shared UTS education experience and their reputation for excellence.
For more information on UTS: Luminaries please visit the UTS: Luminaries website.