UTS Jumbunna Honours Scholarship
One (1) year
This scholarship was established to support Indigenous students in their Honours year at UTS.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship an applicant must:
- be of Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander descent and provide either:
- a Confirmation of Aboriginality from a Local Aboriginal Land Council or other Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander organisation; or
- a UTS Statutory Declaration form accompanied by two written references from Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people from the applicant’s community who can confirm their identity and are not an immediate family member; and
- have completed a UTS recognised undergraduate degree or be commencing the embedded honours year of the UTS undergraduate degree; and
- be enrolled full-time (minimum of 18 credit points in both Autumn and Spring sessions) in a UTS Honours degree or honours year of their undergraduate degree.
Recipient Selection Criteria, In Priority Order:
- Academic merit in the undergraduate course;
- Motivation to succeed in the nominated UTS course, as demonstrated in the scholarship application;
- Commitment to benefiting the Indigenous community, as demonstrated in the scholarship application.
How to apply
Applications for this scholarship are currently open. To apply please complete the online application form.
Need more information? Contact...
For full details of this scholarship please see the Conditions of Award.