UTS Jumbunna Honours Scholarship
Paid over 1 year
This scholarship was established to support Indigenous students in their Honours year at UTS.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be of Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander decent (must complete a Confirmation of Aboriginality form and/or provide a statutory declaration); and
- Have completed a UTS recognised undergraduate degree or be commencing the embedded Honours year of the UTS undergraduate degree; and
- Be enrolled full-time (minimum of 18 credit points in the Autumn and Spring sessions) in a UTS Honours degree or Honours year of their Undergraduate degree
Recipient Selection Criteria, In Priority Order:
- Academic merit in the undergraduate course;
- Motivation to succeed in the nominated UTS course, as demonstrated in the scholarship application;
- Commitment to benefiting the Indigenous community, as demonstrated in the scholarship application.
Need more information? Contact...
Phone: +61 2 9514 2527
Jumbunna Institute for Indigenous Education and Research
Please see the Conditions of Award for the full details of the Scholarship.