UTS International Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship
$5,000 towards the first session of UTS tuition fees
UTS International Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship established to attract high achieving commencing international students enrolling in a postgraduate coursework program at UTS in Sydney.
The Scholarship is open to international students who have been made an offer, and are granted solely on the basis of academic merit.
International students commencing in Autumn session, 2017 to Spring session, 2018 (inclusive) who meet the criteria will be considered for the Scholarship.
Who is eligible?
Candidates must be/have:
- An international student at the time of application,
- Must remain an international student post census date for the session in which they receive the Scholarship,
- Meet all admission criteria for the selected course,
- Must be commencing full-time on-campus, and
- Must accept their offer (including payment of the deposit required as per letter of offer) for the approved UTS program within two (2) months of the issue date of the full letter of offer, or by the deposit due date of the applied intake whichever comes first.
In addition to the above:
- Scholarships are granted on the basis of academic merit.
You are not eligible if:
- You are a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency of Australia.
- You are the recipient of a full tuition fee scholarship for the intended studies at UTS.
- You are enrolled in a UTS transnational program.
Based on the academic performance in the most recently completed tertiary qualification recognised by UTS for entry into the UTS course.
How to apply
UTS International will automatically consider all commencing international students applying for a postgraduate coursework program at UTS in Sydney for this Scholarship. There is no separate scholarship application or documentation in addition to what is required for the coursework application.
Need more information? Contact...
Phone: +61 2 9514 1531