UTS Economics Discipline Group Honours Scholarship
$3,000, split into two payments of $1500 each
The purpose of the scholarship is to attract top achieving economics major students to the Economics Honours program, and support them financially during their studies.
Please read the Conditions of Award for full details of the Scholarship.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- The recipient/s must have successfully completed a UTS or other University business degree with an Economics major; and
- Be accepted and enrol full-time in the Economics Honours Program in the B Business (Honours); and
- Must not have been awarded the UTS Business School Honours Scholarship.
- Acceptance into the Economics Honours Program
- If the number of eligible students exceeds the number of scholarships to be awarded, recipients will be selected based on:
- WAM achieved in undergraduate Business degree with an Economics major
- Demonstrated initiative in personal and professional life as noted in the applicant’s Economics Honours application
- Motivation to succeed in the Economics Honours Program may be considered.
Need more information? Contact...
Up to three recipients will be awarded the Scholarship at the beginning of Autumn and Spring Sessions respectively.