UTS Business School Economics Honours Prize
The UTS Business School Economics Honours Prize is awarded to encourage academic excellence by an undergraduate student in an Economics major.
Who is eligible?
- Must have been a registered undergraduate full time or part time student in the Bachelor of Business (Honours) in the year for which the award is made; and
- The Recipient must have completed the course with an Economics major in the year for which the award is made; and
- Must obtain a minimum Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 75 for all Economics major subjects.
- Obtained First Class Honours in Economics, and
- Obtained the highest Weighted Average Mark (WAM) for all Economics major subjects in Bachelor of Business (Honours) in Economics of all student satisfying clauses 4 above.
- In the event that two or more eligible students have the same highest WAM, the following criteria will be considered:
- Performance in the course outside of formal assessment that demonstrates mastery of and engagement in the program; and
- Overall performance in the student’s award course, including whether the student has failed subjects, received academic cautions or had a finding of misconduct made against them.