The UTS Animal Logic Academy Scholarship
To recognise the diverse pathways to a creative career in animation and visualisation.
This scholarship will assist the Recipient(s) to complete their course by meeting the cost of their tuition fees.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must:
- Be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or the holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa; and
- Be enrolled in or intend to enrol in the Master of Animation and Visualisation, and
- Meet one or more the following criteria:
- be seeking a return to education from industry after a minimum of three (3) years working at mid-level in an area of specialisation; or
- be seeking a return to industry after a period away from a role in industry but having previously attained mid-level in an area of specialisation; or
- demonstrate exceptional programming experience and a knowledge of VFX/animation industries; or
- be seeking to cross-train after a successful career in a related field; or
- demonstrate a case of financial hardship that would otherwise exclude them from participating in the program.
- All candidates must apply using the UTS online Scholarships Application form to be eligible.
- All candidates must be available to attend an interview in person.
Applicants will be required to submit a 1,000 word persuasive statement demonstrating each of the following:
- Motivation to succeed in the field of visual effects, animation and visualisation
- Initiative and achievements in personal and professional life
- Why they should be considered for the scholarship, addressing one or more of the eligibility criteria
- Students that wish to make a case for financial hardship should include a statement on how receiving the scholarship would make it possible for them to participate in the program.
Need more information? Contact...
UTS Animal Logic Academy