UTS 30th Anniversary Nepal Scholarship (Postgraduate Coursework)
25% of tuition fees for the standard duration of course
UTS 30th Anniversary Nepal Scholarship (Postgraduate Coursework) was established to attract high achieving commencing international students from Nepal to enrol in a postgraduate coursework program at UTS in Sydney.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be a citizen of Nepal; and
- Must be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Must be currently living in or based in Nepal; and
- Must meet all admission requirements for the selected UTS postgraduate coursework program; and
- Must have completed a UTS recognised Bachelor degree or higher qualification outside of Australia, and
- Must be commencing studies in a postgraduate program at UTS full-time on campus; and
- Must not have completed studies in Australia; and
- Must not be a government sponsored student; and
- Must not be enrolled in a UTS Transnational Program.
Academic merit in a completed tertiary qualification recognised by UTS from a country other than Australia for entry into the selected UTS postgraduate coursework program.
How to apply
Applications for this scholarship are not required as all eligible students will be considered.
Need more information? Contact...
Phone: +61 2 9514 1531