UTS 30th Anniversary Nepal Scholarship (Postgraduate Coursework)
25% of tuition fees for the standard duration of course
UTS 30th Anniversary Nepal Scholarship (Postgraduate Coursework) was established to attract high achieving commencing international students from Nepal to enrol in a postgraduate coursework program at UTS in Sydney.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be a citizen of Nepal; and
- Must be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Must be currently living in or based in Nepal; and
- Must meet all admission requirements for the selected UTS postgraduate coursework program; and
- Must have completed a UTS recognised Bachelor degree or higher qualification outside of Australia, and
- Must be commencing studies in a postgraduate program at UTS full-time on campus; and
- Must not have completed studies in Australia; and
- Must not be a government sponsored student; and
- Must not be enrolled in a UTS Transnational Program.
Academic merit in a completed tertiary qualification recognised by UTS from a country other than Australia for entry into the selected UTS postgraduate coursework program.
Need more information? Contact...
Phone: +61 2 9514 1531