UTS 30th Anniversary Bangladesh Grant (Postgraduate Coursework)
$6,000 towards first session of UTS tuition fees
UTS 30th Anniversary Bangladesh Grant (Postgraduate Coursework) was established to attract commencing international students from Bangladesh enrolling in a postgraduate coursework program at UTS in Sydney.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Grant, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be a citizen of Bangladesh; and
- Must be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Must be currently living in or based in Bangladesh; and
- Must meet all admission requirements for the selected UTS postgraduate coursework program; and
- Must have completed a UTS recognised Bachelor degree or higher qualification outside of Australia, and
- Must be commencing studies in a UTS program full-time on campus in Sydney; and
- Must not have completed studies in Australia; and
- Must not be a recipient of a separate UTS scholarship worth more than AUD$5,000 each; and
- Must not be a government sponsored student; and
- Must not be enrolled in a UTS Transnational Program.
Acceptance of UTS course offer (including payment of deposit required).
UTS International will automatically consider all commencing international students from Bangladesh applying for a postgraduate coursework program at UTS in Sydney for this Grant. There is no separate application or documentation in addition to what is required for the application for course admission.
How to apply
Application for this Grant is not required as all eligible students will be considered.