Undergraduate Academic Excellence Award
$10,000 towards first year of UTS tuition fees
This Award was established to attract high achieving commencing international students enrolling in an undergraduate program at UTS in Sydney.
The Award is open to international students who have been made an offer, and are granted solely on the basis of academic merit.
International students commencing in Session 1, 2017 to Session 2, 2018 (inclusive) who meet the criteria will be considered for the Award.
Who is eligible?
Candidates must be/have:
- An international student at the time of application,
- Remain an international student post census date for the session in which they receive the Award,
- Met all admission criteria for the selected course,
- Commencing full-time on-campus, and
- Completed Australian Year 12 or high school studies comparable to an Australian Year 12 no longer than 3 years prior to commencing at UTS, and be admitted based on this qualification into UTS.
You are not eligible if:
- You are a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency of Australia.
- You are the recipient of a full tuition fee scholarship for the intended studies at UTS.
- You are enrolled in a UTS transnational program.
Academic merit in the academic qualification will be used as basis of admission into the selected UTS Bachelor degree program.
How to apply
UTS International will automatically consider all commencing international students applying for an undergraduate program at UTS in Sydney for this Award. There is no separate scholarship application or documentation in addition to what is required for the coursework application.
Need more information? Contact...
Phone: +61 2 9514 1531