Telstra Mid-Market and Digital Customer Hub Scholarship
$31,000 to $41,500 per year + work placement (either 9 or 12 months)
The duration of the Scholarship is either nine (9) months or twelve (12) months based on the duration of the internship.
The Telstra Mid-Market and Digital Customer Hub Scholarship was created to provide Telstra with a pool of technology talent and to provide UTS students with real work experience in the IT- internetworking professional work.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Australian or New Zealand citizen or the holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa; and
- Currently enrolled full-time in the Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, Diploma in Information Technology Professional Practice or a combined Bachelor of Science in Information Technology degree*; and
- Have achieved a Credit Average (WAM) of 65+ in their current UTS course to date; and
- All candidates must apply using the UTS online Scholarships Application form to be eligible; and
- All candidates must be available to attend an interview in person.
*Successful recipients enrolled in combined degrees will be required to enrol in the Diploma in Information Technology Professional Practice as outlined in Clause 8.2
- Motivation to pursue a career in technology using innovative thinking and exceptional problem-solving skills, as demonstrated in the Scholarship application and interview;
- Demonstrated initiative to seek opportunities to continually advance their professional and personal lives, as demonstrated in the Scholarship application and interview;
- Academic Merit (based on WAM in current course to date).
Need more information? Contact...
Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology