Teachers Mutual Bank Primary Mathematics Education Prize
The purpose of the Prize is to recognise and encourage the achievements of high performing UTS Primary Education students in the area of Mathematics. Please read the Conditions of Award for full details of the Scholarship.
Who is eligible?
- Must have successfully completed 012210 Mathematics Teaching and Learning 1, 012211 Mathematics Teaching and Learning 2, and 012212 Mathematics Teaching and Learning 3
- Must be in their final year of study and eligible for graduating with the award of C10206 Bachelor of Education in Primary Education, C10209 Bachelor of Education Bachelor of Arts in International Studies, or C09080 Bachelor of Education (Honours) in Primary Education
The Prize will be awarded to the student who has received the highest cumulative mark in the subjects listed below at the time of award of the Prize:
- 012210 Mathematics Teaching and Learning 1, and
- 012211 Mathematics Teaching and Learning 2, and
- 012212 Mathematics Teaching and Learning 3
Where two or more students achieve the same highest cumulative mark, the student with the highest overall GPA in their course will be awarded the Prize.