Steel Reinforcement Institute of Australia (SRIA) Prize
$500 + Certificate
Steel Reinforcement Institute of Australia (SRIA) Prize is presented annually to students who show excellence in the Concrete Design subjects of the Civil Engineering Degree Courses offered by the universities of New South Wales.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Prize, the Recipient must:
- Be enrolled in the Bachelor of Engineering Diploma in Engineering Practice or Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) Diploma in Professional Engineering Practice (including combined degrees), and
- Have a major in Civil Engineering, and
- Have successfully completed, at the first attempt, 48353 Concrete Design in the relevant academic year prior to the Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology prize night event.
- The eligible student with the highest aggregate mark in 48353 Concrete Design.
- In the event that two or more eligible students have the same highest aggregate mark, the following criteria will be considered:
- Highest performance in 48353 Concrete Design based on the overall aggregate mark (rounded to two decimal places) of the assessment tasks in the subject;
- Highest performance in the assessment tasks in 48353 Concrete Design, based on the mark (rounded to two decimal places) of individual assessment tasks, counting back from the assessment task with the highest weighting to the assessment task with the lowest weighting;
- Highest overall academic performance by WAM in the session in which the subject was completed;
Need more information? Contact...
FEIT Teaching and Learning
+61 (02) 9514 2372