St Catherine's Elite Athlete Scholarship
Paid over 1 year
The St Catherine’s Elite Athlete Scholarship has been established to provide financial support for a St Catherine’s School graduate to continue their participation in their chosen sport during their first year of study at UTS.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- A graduate of St Catherine’s School, Waverley, in the year prior to the scholarship being awarded; and
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, or the holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa; and
- Must be accepted into the UTS Elite and Emerging Athlete Program and compete as a:
- World Class Athlete (Olympian, World Championships); or
- National Team (Open or Junior) member; or
- Elite athlete who competes at a National level; or
- Emerging Athlete competing at a state level; and
- All candidates must apply using the UTS online Scholarships Application form to be eligible.
- Ranked in Sporting Achievement order, as determined by the UTS Elite and Emerging Athlete Program;
- Motivation to succeed in in their chosen UTS course as demonstrated in the Scholarship application;
- Demonstrated initiative to seek opportunities to continually advance their personal, professional, community and sporting life, as demonstrated by the Scholarship application;
- Likelihood that the receipt of the Scholarship will significantly increase the recipients’s academic and athletic progress at a higher level of performance than would otherwise be the case, as demonstrated by the Scholarship application; and
- Academic merit (ATAR or equivalent) may be taken into consideration.
How to apply
All applicants must apply using the Scholarship Application Form.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Need more information? Contact...
Please read the Conditions of Award for full details of the scholarship.