South Asia Postgraduate Business Merit Scholarship
25% of UTS tuition fees
Standard duration of course
South Asia Postgraduate Business Merit Scholarship is established to attract high achieving commencing international students from South Asia enrolling in a postgraduate coursework program at UTS Business School.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be a citizen of a country in the South Asia region (Bangladesh, India, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka); and
- Must remain an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Must meet all admission requirements for the selected UTS postgraduate coursework program; and
- Must commence a Masters by coursework degree at UTS Business School full-time and on campus; and
- Must not be based in Australia prior to commencement at UTS; and
- Must not be a government sponsored student; and
- Must not be a recipient of other UTS scholarships or grants for the duration of this Scholarship.
Academic merit in the most recently completed tertiary qualification recognised by UTS for entry into the selected UTS Business School Masters by coursework program.
How to apply
UTS International will automatically consider all commencing international students applying for a UTS Business School Masters by coursework program at UTS in Sydney for this Scholarship. There is no separate scholarship application or documentation in addition to what is required for the application for course admission.
Need more information? Contact...
Phone: +61 2 9514 1531