Science Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship
25% tuition fee
Standard number of credit points required for completion on the basis of a full-time study load.
To attract high achieving commencing international students enrolling in a postgraduate coursework program at UTS Faculty of Science.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must remain an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia) for the duration of the Scholarship; and
- Must commence a Masters by coursework degree at UTS Faculty of Science full-time and on campus (Sydney); and
- Must not currently be based in Australia; and
- Must not have completed studies in Australia within the last six months to commencing at UTS; and
- Must meet all admission requirements for the selected UTS postgraduate coursework program; and
- Must not be a government sponsored student; and
- Must not be a recipient of another UTS scholarship for the duration of this Scholarship.
Academic merit in the most recently completed tertiary qualification recognised by UTS for entry into the selected UTS Faculty of Science Masters by coursework program.
How to apply
UTS International will automatically consider all commencing international students applying for a Faculty of Science Masters by coursework program at UTS in Sydney for this Scholarship. There is no separate scholarship application or documentation in addition to what is required for the application for course admission.
Offers will be authorised by UTS International.
Need more information? Contact...
Phone: +61 2 9514 1531