SAS Undergraduate Data Mining Prize
$500 + Certificate
SAS Undergraduate Data Mining Prize was established to recognise outstanding academic achievement in data analytics, and is supported by SAS.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the prize, the Recipient must:
- Be enrolled in the Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, and
- Have successfully completed 31250 Introduction to Data Analytics, at the first attempt, in the relevant academic year prior to the Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology prize night event.
- The eligible student who achieves the highest aggregate mark in 31250 Introduction to Data Analytics. In the event that two or more eligible students have the same highest aggregate mark, the following criteria will be considered:
- Highest performance in 31250 Introduction to Data Analytics based on the overall aggregate mark (rounded to two decimal places) of the assessment tasks in the subject;
- Highest performance in the assessment tasks in 31250 Introduction to Data Analytics, based on the mark (rounded to two decimal places) of individual assessment tasks, counting back from the assessment task with the highest weighting to the assessment task with the lowest weighting;
- Highest overall academic performance by WAM in the session in which the subject was completed;
- Highest overall academic performance by WAM for the academic year in which the subject was completed.
Need more information? Contact...
FEIT Teaching and Learning
+61 (02) 9514 2372