The Sanjin Mujic Memorial Award
$500 + Certificate
The Prize recognises outstanding academic achievement in the area of geotechnical engineering. It was established by the Mujic family in 2012, in memory of their son Sanjin Mujic, a graduate of the School of Civil and Environmental Engineering at UTS. One (1) Recipient will be awarded the Prize each year.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the prize, the Recipient must:
- Be enrolled in one of the Bachelor of Engineering or the Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) suite of courses (including double degrees and diploma versions), and
- Have a major in Civil Engineering, and
- Have successfully completed, at the first attempt, 48360 Geotechnical Engineering in the relevant academic year prior to the Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology prize night event.
 If 48360 Geotechnical Engineering is not offered in the academic year and the School of Civil and Environmental Engineering nominates another subject in its place, the Prize will be awarded to the student who receives the highest aggregate mark in the nominated subject according to the eligibility and selection criteria identified in these Conditions of Award.
- The eligible student with the highest aggregate mark in 48360 Geotechnical Engineering.
- In the event that two or more eligible students have the same highest aggregate mark, the following criteria will be considered:
- Highest performance in 48360 Geotechnical Engineering based on the overall aggregate mark (rounded to two decimal places) of the assessment tasks in the subject;
- Highest performance in the assessment tasks in 48360 Geotechnical Engineering, based on the mark (rounded to two decimal places) of individual assessment tasks, counting back from the assessment task with the highest weighting to the assessment task with the lowest weighting;
- Highest overall academic performance by WAM in the session in which the subject was completed;
- Highest overall academic performance by WAM for the academic year in which the subject was completed.
Need more information? Contact...
UTS: Engineering and IT Outreach Office
Phone: +61 2 9514 2666