Royal Australian Chemical Institute Undergraduate Prize for Academic Excellence in Analytical Chemistry
This annual prize was established in 2003 to award the student who has achieved the highest aggregate mark in the subjects 65306 Spectroscopy and Structure, 65409 Analytical Instrumentation 1 and 65606 Analytical Instrumentation 2.
Please read the Conditions of Award for full details of the Prize.
Who is eligible?
The Recipient must:
- Be enrolled in either the Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Science in Applied Chemistry, Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Applied Chemistry or Bachelor of Forensic Science (Honours) in Applied Chemistry degree course.
- Have completed the subject 65606 Analytical Instrumentation 2 in the year for which the award is made.
Selection Criteria in Priority Order:
- The highest overall weighted average mark (WAM) in the subjects 65306 Spectroscopy and Structure, 65409 Analytical Instrumentation 1 and 65606 Analytical Instrumentation 2.
- In the event that two or more eligible students have the same highest final mark, the following criteria will be considered:
- Performance in subjects 65306 Spectroscopy and Structure, 65409 Analytical Instrumentation 1 and 65606 Analytical Instrumentation 2 outside of formal assessment that demonstrates mastery of and engagement in the subject;
- Overall academic performance in the student’s award course, including GPA, whether the student has failed other subjects, received academic cautions or had a finding of misconduct made against them.
How to apply
To apply for this Scholarship please refer to the Conditions of Award