Roche Award for Excellence in Pharmacology
The purpose of the Prize is to award the student who attains the highest mark in the subject 91707 Pharmacology 1.
Please read the Conditions of Award for full details of the Prize.
Who is eligible?
The Recipient must:
- Be enrolled as a student in a Science degree course in the year for which the award is made; and
- Receive a result in the subject 91707 Pharmacology 1 in the year for which the award is made; and
- Must not have had any prior results in this subject.
- The result received must be a minimum of 75/D.
Selection Criteria in priority order:
- The highest final overall mark awarded in the subject 91707 Pharmacology 1.
- In the event that two or more eligible students have the same highest final mark, the following criteria will be considered:
- Performance in subject 91707 Pharmacology 1 outside of formal assessment that demonstrates mastery of and engagement in the subject;
- Overall academic performance in the student’s award course, including GPA, whether the student has failed other subjects, received academic cautions or had a finding of misconduct made against them.