QESP Prize for Systems Development
$500 + Certificate
QESP Prize for Systems Development was established to recognise and encourage the achievements of high-performing Engineering and Information Technology students in the area of systems development, and is supported by Quantitative Enterprise Software Performance (QESP).
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the prize, the Recipient must:
- Be enrolled in the Bachelor of Science in Information Technology or Bachelor of Computing Science (Honours), and
- Have a major in Enterprise Systems Development, and
- Have successfully completed, at the first attempt, 31282 Systems Testing and Quality Management in the relevant academic year prior to the Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology prize night event.
- The eligible student with the highest aggregate mark in 31282 Systems Testing and Quality Management.In the event that two or more eligible students have the same highest aggregate mark, the following criteria will be considered:
- Highest performance in 31282 Systems Testing and Quality Management based on the overall aggregate mark (rounded to two decimal places) of the assessment tasks in the subject;
- Highest performance in the assessment tasks in 31282 Systems Testing and Quality Management, based on the mark (rounded to two decimal places) of individual assessment tasks, counting back from the assessment task with the highest weighting to the assessment task with the lowest weighting;
- Highest overall academic performance by WAM in the session in which the subject was completed;
- Highest overall academic performance by WAM for the academic year in which the subject was completed.
Need more information? Contact...
FEIT Teaching and Learning
+61 (02) 9514 2372