Postgraduate Business Alumni Scholarship
up to 1 year
To encourage a student in a Business Graduate Certificate course to transition into the Masters level, and to financially assist the student to continue their studies.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or the holder of an Australian permanent resident or permanent humanitarian visa; and
- Applied for or been admitted to a UTS Business School Masters level program after completion of a Graduate Certificate program at the UTS Business School in the session directly following the Graduate Certificate.
- Students that commence a Masters program in Spring session must achieve a minimum Pass average (WAM 50+) in that session to be eligible to be considered for the scholarship in the following Autumn session.
- Admission into the UTS Graduate Certificate course was on the basis of significant work experience. Please note students with a completed undergraduate degree are not eligible.
- Eligible candidates will be identified by the Selection Committee and therefore no application form is required.
Academic merit, based on the student with the highest WAM in the Graduate Certificate in the year prior to the award being presented.
Need more information? Contact...
UTS Business School
Phone (02) 9514 3074
Conditions of Award is under review and subject to change