PMI Project Management Student Prize
$500 + Certificate
The Project Management Institute, the world's leading professional body for project management, sponsors this prize. The purpose of this prize is to encourage academic excellence in students undertaking postgraduate Project Management courses. Please read the Conditions of Award for full details of the Prize.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Prize, a candidate must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in either the:
- C04006 - Master of Project Management Course; or the
- C11005 - Graduate Certificate in Project Management; and
- As part of this course, have successfully complete the four (4) core Project Management subjects: 15310 Scope and Integration Management, 15312 Project Communication, HR and Stakeholders, 15316 Project Time and Cost Management, and 15319 Project Risk, Procurement and Quality Management.
- The prize will be awarded to the student who, in the year for which the award is made, has obtained the highest Weighted Average Mark (WAM) over the four (4) Project Management subjects:
- 15310 Scope and Integration Management
- 15312 Project Communication, HR and Stakeholders
- 15316 Project Time and Cost Management
- 15319 Project Risk, Procurement and Quality Management
- Where two (2) or more students achieve the same WAM, the student with the highest overall Grade Point Average (GPA) in their course will be awarded the prize.
Need more information? Contact...
UTS: Design, Architecture & Building
Phone: +61 2 9514 8011