PhD Scholarship for Machine-learning based Software Security Analysis
Stipend of $28,092 per annum (tax-exempt) for 3 years
Travel funds for attending conferences
The ideal candidate will be based in Centre for AI to conduct her/his research in topic “Machine-learning based software security analysis”. The project aims to develop new foundational machine learning techniques to improve existing software security techniques and to understand and visualize software activities. The candidate will be supervised under Prof. Ivor Tsang and Dr. Yulei Sui. The student will work in a vibrant research team consisting of postdocs and a number of PhD students to quickly get into this new and existing research area.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for this application, you must hold the following:
- a bachelor's or master's degree in the area of Computer Science or related discipline;
- evidence of research ability - e.g. an honours thesis, a minor thesis, publication(s), and a preliminary research proposal, developed under the guidance of the supervisor;
- solid knowledge in Data Science, Machine Learning:
- programming skills in one of C/C++, Java and Python.
- Academic transcript of relevant disciplines
- Mini Project