Peter & Sharon Ivany Graduate Scholarship
Paid over 1 year
The scholarship has been established to support a UTS student who has completed an undergraduate degree with a Sports Business/Sports Management major and intends to enrol in the Bachelor of Management (Honours) or a UTS Business School postgraduate course qualification with a specialisation on Sports Business or Sports Management.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Australian or New Zealand citizen or the holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa; and
- Completed an undergraduate degree with a Sports Business/Sports Management major or specialisation with a minimum Credit average or equivalent (WAM 65+); and
- Enrolled in the Bachelor of Management (Honours) (C09081) or a UTS Business School postgraduate coursework qualification with an intention to specialise in Sports Business or Sports Management, and
- For the duration of the Scholarships -full-time enrolment in an eligible UTS Business School course;
- All candidates must apply using the UTS online Scholarships Application form to be eligible.
Recipient is selected based on:
- Academic merit (WAM) in undergraduate degree with a Sports Business/Sports Management major or specialisation.
- Motivation to succeed in the Bachelor of Management (Honours) (C09081) or the UTS Business School postgraduate coursework program, as demonstrated in the Scholarship application.
- Demonstrated initiative to seek opportunities to continually advance their professional and personal lives, as demonstrated in the Scholarship Application.
Need more information? Contact...
Phone: +61 2 9514 2527