Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics Prize
This prize awards the student who attains the highest mark in the subjects 91563 Haematology 1 or 91401 Immunology 1.
Please read the Conditions of Award for full details of the Prize.
Who is eligible?
The Recipient must:
- Be enrolled as a student in a Science undergraduate degree course in the year for which the award is made; and
- Receive a result in either 91563 Haematology 1 or 91401 Immunology 1 in the year for which the award is made, and
- Not have had any prior results in this subject.
- The highest final overall mark awarded in the subject 91563 Haematology 1 or 91401 Immunology 1.
- In the event that two or more eligible students have the same highest weighted average mark, the following criteria will be considered:
- Performance in 91563 Haematology 1 or 91401 Immunology 1 outside of formal assessment that demonstrates mastery of and engagement in the subject;
- Overall performance in the student’s award course, including whether the student has failed subjects, received academic cautions or had a finding of misconduct made against them.