Oracle Database Prize
$500 + Certificate
The Prize was established to recognise outstanding academic achievement in the area of database fundamentals. One (1) Recipient will be awarded the Prize each year.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Prize, the Recipient must:
- Be enrolled in the Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, or Bachelor of Science in Games Development, or Bachelor of Computing Science (Honours), and
- Have successfully completed, at the first attempt, 31271 Database Fundamentals in the relevant academic year prior to the Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology prize-giving event.
 If 31271 Database Fundamentals is not offered in the academic year and the donor nominates another subject in its place, the Prize will be awarded to the student who receives the highest aggregate mark in the nominated subject according to the eligibility and selection criteria and selection process identified in these Conditions of Award.
- The eligible student with the highest aggregate mark in 31271 Database Fundamentals.
- In the event that two or more eligible students have the same highest aggregate mark, the following criteria will be considered:
- Highest performance in 31271 Database Fundamentals based on the overall aggregate mark (rounded to two decimal places) of the assessment tasks in the subject;
- Highest performance in the assessment tasks in 31271 Database Fundamentals, based on the mark (rounded to two decimal places) of individual assessment tasks, counting back from the assessment task with the highest weighting to the assessment task with the lowest weighting;
- Highest overall academic performance by WAM in the session in which the subject was completed;
- Highest overall academic performance by WAM for the academic year in which the subject was completed.
Need more information? Contact...
UTS: Engineering and IT Outreach Office
Phone: +61 2 9514 2666