Mirvac Construction Scholarship
$10,000 + Paid Work Placement
Paid over 1 year
The Mirvac Construction Scholarship has been established to recognise academic excellence, and engage with students to deepen their understanding and experience of the work of construction in Mirvac’s integrated business and its impact in the building industry whilst reflecting Mirvac’s committment to gender equity.
The Scholarship offers Construction Project Management students the opportunity to receive a cash grant to support their studies and may also be offered a paid work placement and mentorship with Mirvac Constructions.
Who is eligible?
- Australian or New Zealand citizen or the holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa; and
- Be enrolled in the:
- Bachelor of Construction Project Management; or
- Bachelor of Construction Project Management Bachelor of Arts in International Studies; and
- Have successfully completed a minimum of 48 credit points or equivalent in their course at the time of scholarship selection, with a preference for students not exceeding 120 credit points); and
- Submit an extended curriculum vitae
- Achieved a Credit Average (WAM) of 70 or above over the duration of their current UTS course; and
- All candidates must apply using the UTS online Scholarships Application form to be eligible.
- All candidates must be available to attend an interview in person.
In addition, preference may be given to female applicants.
As demonstrated through application and interview:
- Passion for and knowledge of the construction industry
- Passion for and motivation to pursue a career in construction, particularly on-site/field roles
- Motivation and interest in the UTS Construction Project Management course
- Passion for and/or experience in technology and/or innovation in construction
- Academic Merit
- Leadership Skills: through their professional and personal lives i.e. sports, employment or extra-curricular activities.
- Alignment of values, goals and culture with those of Mirvac Construction’s: Teamwork, Collaboration, Tenacity, Flexibility, Adaptability and Diversity.
- Interest in Mirvac Construction and they work they do and in a paid work placement.
Need more information? Contact...
UTS Scholarships Office
One (1) Recipient will be awarded the Scholarship each year.