$1,000 + a Certificate
To recognise the best performing student in the undergraduate subject 70417 Corporate Law.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Prize the Recipient must:
- be enrolled in an undergraduate UTS award course; and
- have received a result in subject 70417 Corporate Law in the relevant academic year for which the Prize is being awarded.
- The Prize will be awarded to the student who achieves the highest final mark in the subject 70417 Corporate Law in the relevant academic year.
- In the event that two or more eligible students have the same highest final mark, the following criteria will be considered:
- Performance in subject 70417 Corporate Law outside of formal assessment that demonstrates mastery of and engagement in the subject;
- No previous attempts of subject 70417 Corporate Law;
- Overall academic performance in the student’s course, including GPA, whether the student has failed other subjects, received academic cautions, or had a finding of misconduct against hem.