Michael McGrath Prize for Finance, Economics & Humanity
$1,000 + Certificate
The Prize is an agreement between the Finance Discipline Group and Economics Group to encourage academic excellence in the Bachelor of Business degree.
Please read the Conditions of Award for full details of the Prize.
Who is eligible?
- Current completion of two thirds (96cps) of the Bachelor of Business degree;
- A minimum credit average in at least four subjects offered by the Finance and/or Economics Discipline Groups.
The recipient must:
- Be judged to be an outstanding student in Finance and Economics subjects in the Bachelor of Business, and
- Demonstrate a high degree of interpersonal skills and strong concern for the welfare of other people; and
- Must be available to attend an interview in person.