Martin Hill Property Development Feasibility Prize
$2,000 + Paid Work Placement
The aim of the Martin Hill Property Development Feasibility Prize is to encourage academic excellence in the Master of Property Development or Graduate Diploma of Property Development with an emphasis on property development feasibility analysis, and to provide an opportunity for a student to gain insight into the day to day operation of the property development profession.
Who is eligible?
The Recipient must:
- Be enrolled in the Master of Property Development (C04008) in the year for which the award is made;
- Be enrolled in the Graduate Diploma of Property Development (C04008) and converted into the Master of Property Development (C04008)in the in the year for which the award is made; and
- Not have any sanctions for misconduct on their academic transcript; and
- Have completed 12535 Development Feasibility and Modelling, 15142 Property Development Process and 17700 Planning and Environmental Law; and
- The student must not have had any prior results in these subjects; and
- Have achieved a Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 75% or above across the above three subjects for which the award is made; and
- Be available to attend an interview in person
In Priority Order:
As evidenced in academic performance and demonstrated in the interview:
- Potential aptitude for development feasibility modelling; and;
- Knowledge of property development analysis.
Need more information? Contact...
UTS: Design, Architecture & Building
Phone: +61 2 9514 8011
Fax: +61 2 9514 8804