Marketing Discipline Group Prize for Best Woman Graduate with a Marketing Specialisation
$1,000 + Certificate
The Prize is an agreement between the Marketing Discipline Group and UTS to encourage female academic excellence in the Bachelor of Business with a Marketing or Advertising and Marketing Communications major.
Please read the Conditions of Award for full details of the Prize.
Who is eligible?
The recipient must:
- be a female student; and
- have been enrolled as a full time or part time student in the Bachelor of Business in the year for which the award is made; and
- have completed a Marketing or Advertising and Marketing Communications major; and
- achieve a minimum WAM for the specified major of 70C.
- The recipient will be selected based on having obtained the highest overall academic achievement satisfying the above eligibility criteria.
- Have achieved the highest weighted average mark (WAM) in the specific major.
- In the event that two or more eligible students have the same highest final mark, the following criteria will be considered:
- The highest overall WAM for the entire degree.