Marketing Discipline Group Prize for Academic Excellence in Marketing Management
$1,000 + Certificate
The Prize is an agreement between Marketing Discipline Group and UTS to encourage academic excellence in the subject 24734 Marketing Management for students enrolled in a Marketing Discipline Group postgraduate course.
Who is eligible?
The recipient must:
- have been enrolled as a full time or part time student in a Marketing Discipline Group postgraduate course in the year for which the award is made;
- receive a result in the subject 24734 Marketing Management in the year for which the award is made; and
- the result received must be a minimum of 70C.
- The recipient will be selected based on having obtained the highest overall academic achievement satisfying the above eligibility criteria in clause 4, and
- The highest aggregate mark awarded in the subject 24734 Marketing Management.
- In the event two of more eligible students have the same highest aggregate mark, the following will be considered:
- The highest overall WAM for the year.
- The highest aggregate mark in the core subjects 24710 Buyer Behaviour, 24720 Applied Marketing Research and 24730 Marketing Strategy.