Marketing Discipline Group Prize for Academic Excellence in Marketing Management
$1,000 + Certificate
The Prize is an agreement between Marketing Discipline Group and UTS to encourage academic excellence in the subject 24734 Marketing Management for students enrolled in the Master of Business, Graduate Diploma or Graduate Certificate in marketing.
Please read the Conditions of Award for full details of the Prize.
Who is eligible?
The recipient must:
- Have been enrolled as a full time or part time student in one of the following courses in the year for which the award is made:
- Master of Marketing; or
- Master of Marketing (Extension); or
- Master of Business in Marketing; or
- Graduate Diploma in Marketing; or
- Graduate Certificate in Marketing; and
- Receive a result in the subject 24734 Marketing Management in the year for which the award is made; and
- Achieve a minimum WAM for the specified major of 70C.
- The recipient will be selected based on having obtained the highest overall academic achievement satisfying the above eligibility criteria and
- The highest aggregate mark awarded in the subject 24734 Marketing Management.
- In the event two of more eligible students have the same highest aggregate mark, the following will be considered:
- The highest overall WAM for the year.
- The highest aggregate mark in the core subjects 24710 Buyer Behaviour, 24720 Applied Marketing Research and 24730 Marketing Strategy.