Loctite Australia Prize
$1,000 + Certificate
This prize was established in 1983 to award the student who achieves the best performance in the subject 67510 Surface Processes.
Please read the Conditions of Award for full details of the Prize.
Who is eligible?
The Recipient must:
- Be enrolled as an award student in a Science degree course in the year for which the award is made; and
- Receive a result in the subject 67510 Surface Processes in the year for which the award is made;
- Not have had any prior results in this subject; and
- The result received must be a minimum of 75/D.
Selection Criteria in Priority Order:
- The highest final overall mark awarded in the subject 67510 Surface Processes.
- In the event that two or more eligible students have the same highest final mark, the following criteria will be considered:
- Performance in subject 67510 Surface Processes outside of formal assessment that demonstrates mastery of and engagement in the subject;
- Overall academic performance in the student’s award course, including GPA, whether the student has failed other subjects, received academic cautions or had a finding of misconduct made against them.