Koch & Frances Inclusion & Diversity Scholarship
Koch & Frances Inclusion & Diversity Scholarship is to be established as an inclusion and diversity scholarship to support a female student from an Australian regional or remote area. The Scholarship also aims to increase participation of women in business
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship an applicant must:
- be female; and
- be commencing and enrolled in full-time study in their first year of a UTS Business undergraduate degree; and
- be from an Australian regional or remote area; and
- All candidates must apply using the UTS online Scholarships Application form to be eligible.
- All candidates must be available to attend an interview, either in person or via Skype.
In addition preference may be given to applicants able to demonstrate long-term educational or financial disadvantage. This criterion will be assessed via the submission of a UAC Equity Scholarship application.
As demonstrated in the scholarship application and interview:
- Motivation to succeed in their chosen UTS Business degree program
- Demonstrated initiative to seek opportunities to continually advance their professional and personal lives
- Likelihood that receiving this scholarship will assist them in achieving their educational goals
Preference may also be given to applicants who have experienced long-term educational disadvantage due to any of the following:
- experiencing financial hardship; and/or
- from a non-English speaking backgrounds (NESB); and/or
- having a disability or long term medical conditions; and/or
- experienced other educational barriers and/or personal hardship (including but not limited to carers, sole parents).
Need more information? Contact...
UTS Scholarships Office
Phone +61 2 9514 2527
Applications close at Midnight, Thursday 25th April 2019.