Juniper Networks Scholarship in I.T. Engineering
The Juniper Networks Scholarship in I.T. Engineering aims to support applicants who can demonstrate academic achievement, leadership, creativity and communication skills, as well as an interest in and commitment to and passion for the Information and Communications Technology profession. Please read the Conditions of Award for full details of the Scholarship.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or the holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa; and
- Have successfully completed 144 credit points or greater in their course at the time of the scholarship application; and
- Achieved a Credit Average (WAM) of 65 or above over the duration of their current UTS course; and
- For the duration of the Scholarship: maintain full or part-time enrolment in one of the specified UTS undergraduate degrees:
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours), Diploma in Professional Engineering Practice; or
- Bachelor of Engineering, Diploma in Engineering Practice; or
- Any combined Engineering program at UTS, which includes a Diploma in Professional Engineering Practice or a Diploma in Engineering Practice; and
- Enrolled in a Major in ICT (any discipline), Data or Software Engineering; and
- All candidates must apply using the UTS online Scholarships Application form to be eligible; and
- All candidates are required to participate in a phone interview, and then a face-to-face interview.
- Motivation to pursue a career in ICT Engineering using innovative thinking and exceptional problem-solving skills, as demonstrated in the Scholarship application and interview;
- Demonstrated initiative to seek opportunities to continually advance their professional and personal lives, as demonstrated in the Scholarship application and interview;
- Demonstrated interest in Juniper and they work they do and in an internship opportunity at Juniper through the Scholarship application and phone interview;
- Academic merit;
- Juniper’s endorsement of the recipient; and
- Preference will be given to students that have taken a Junos Certification.
How to apply
Applications are currently open
All candidates for the Juniper Scholarship in IT Engineering must apply using the online Scholarship Application Form
Need more information? Contact...
Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology