John Heine Memorial Foundation Academic Prize
$1,000 + Certificate
The Metal Trades Industry Association of Australia (MTIA) established the John Heine Memorial Foundation in 1950 in memory of John Heine, who did much to advance the cause of the metal trades industry. The Foundation offers support and encouragement by awarding prizes annually to high performing students with a major in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical and Mechatronics Engineering.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the prize, Recipients must:
- Be enrolled in C10061 Bachelor of Engineering Diploma in Engineering Practice or C09067 Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) Diploma in Professional Practice, and
- Have a major in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical and Mechatronic Engineering, and
- Have completed a minimum of 18 credit points in the relevant academic year.
- The eligible student in each year with the highest Weighted Average Mark, where:
- First Year: have completed 18-48 credit points overall.
- Second Year: have completed 49-102 credit points in C10061, or have completed 49-120 credit points in C09067 overall.
- Third Year: have completed 103-150 credit points in C10061, or have completed 121-168 credit points in C09067 overall.
Need more information? Contact...
Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology