International Undergraduate Pathway Scholarship
25% tuition fees
Standard number of credit points required
International Undergraduate Pathway Scholarship was established to encourage high performing commencing international students undertaking a Bachelor degree pathway from an approved partner institution in South Asia and South East Asia to study an undergraduate coursework program at UTS.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Must have completed a pathway program at a Bachelor degree level from an approved partner institution in South Asia or South East Asia, and must be admitted to UTS based on this qualification; and
- Must meet all admission requirements for the selected UTS undergraduate course; and
- Must commence full-time and on campus; and
- Must not be a government sponsored student; and
- Must not be a recipient of other UTS scholarships or grants for the duration of this Scholarship.
Academic merit in a pathway program at a Bachelor degree level from an approved partner institution in South Asia and South East Asia recognised by UTS for entry into the selected UTS program.
Need more information? Contact...
Phone: +61 2 9514 1531