Information Technology Postgraduate Achievement Prize
$2,000 + Certificate
Information Technology Postgraduate Achievement Prize was established to encourage academic excellence for international students in a postgraduate information technology course and reward merit achieved in the first session of study at UTS.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Prize, a candidate must meet all of the following criteria:
- must have completed 18-24 credit points in their first session as a full-time international student at UTS enrolled in:
- Master of Information Technology, (C04295); or
- Master of Information Technology (Extension), (C04296); or
- Master of Science in Internetworking, (C04160); or
- Master of Science in Internetworking (Extension),(C04224); and
- achieved a minimum WAM of 75, and
- must not be a student enrolled in an offshore program.
The Prize will be awarded to the top three (3) students who have obtained the highest Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of all eligible students in that session.
Six (6) new Recipients will be awarded the Prize each year, usually three (3) new Recipients will be awarded for Autumn session, and three (3) Recipients for Spring session.
Need more information? Contact...
FEIT Teaching and Learning
+61 (02) 9514 2372