The Indigenous Land and Justice Research Hub Honours Scholarship
One (1) year
The Indigenous Land and Justice Research Hub Honours Scholarship was established by the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences to assist Australian Aboriginal and\or Torres Strait Islander (ATSI) students and students who are Indigenous allies to reach their educational goals and to enrich scholarship in the area of Aboriginal land justice.
The Indigenous Land & Justice Research Hub is offering three (3) Honours scholarships based at the University of Technology, Sydney. Successful applicants will have the opportunity to develop a research project 1n one or more of the specific areas in relation to Aboriginal land rights in NSW as stated in Conditions of Award.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- A Recipient must be enrolled or intended full time enrolment in either the Honours Seminar in Communication and Society, OR the Honours Seminar in Culture and Creativity
- All candidates must apply using the UTS online Scholarships application form to be eligible
- Submit an Honours proposal that is relevant to the purpose of the scholarship
Recipient is selected based on:
- Alignment of your submitted Honours proposal with the purpose of the scholarship.
- Academic merit (GPA) as demonstrated in your Undergraduate academic transcript.
How to apply
All candidates must apply using the UTS online Scholarships application form to be eligible.
Applications close midnight Monday 22 March 2021.
Need more information? Contact...
UTS School of Communication (Social and Political Sciences Program)
Ms Therese Apolonio