Ignite Potential Prize for Achievement in Information and Knowledge Management Studies
$500 + Certificate
The purpose of the Ignite Potential Prize for Achievement in Information and Knowledge Management Studies is to reward a student for outstanding academic performance in the Information Knowledge Management & Digital Knowledge Management programs. For full details of the Prize please read the Conditions of Award.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for this Prize, a candidate must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be enrolled in one of the following:
- Master of Arts in Information Knowledge Management; or
- Master of Arts in Digital Information Management program; or
- Postgraduate Diploma of Information Knowledge Management; or
- Postgraduate Diploma of Digital Knowledge Management
- Completed all requirements for graduation.
- The prize will be awarded to the student who obtained the overall highest GPA in the Postgraduate Diploma or Master’s program and demonstrated leadership qualities exemplified in their CV.
- The five (5) students with the highest GPA will be contacted by the Discipline Coordinator and invited to submit their CV to Ignite Potential for consideration.
- A recommendation from Ignite Potential. Ignite Potential will prioritise three (3) students in order of their preference for winning, and make a recommendation to the Selection Committee.