Icon Co (NSW) Construction Project Management Scholarship
$5,000 + Paid Work Placement
Paid over 1 year
The Icon Co (NSW) Construction Project Management Scholarship has been established to recognise academic excellence, and engage with students to deepen their understanding and experience of the work of Icon Co and its impact in the building industry.
The Scholarship is open to applicants annually, offering Construction students the opportunity to receive a cash grant to support their studies as well as the opportunity to receive a paid three (3) year Cadetship with Icon Co.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, or the holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa; and
- Be enrolled in the Bachelor of Construction Project Management; and
- Have successfully completed a minimum 24 credit points or equivalent in their course at the time of scholarship selection; and
- Not currently undertaking a cadetship/placement/internship related to the Construction Project Management Course at UTS; and
- All candidates must apply using the UTS online Scholarships Application form to be eligible
- All candidates must be available to attend an interview in person
As demonstrated in the Scholarship application and interview:
- Alignment of values, goals and culture with those of Icon Co;
- Academic Merit (based on WAM in current course to date);
- Motivation and interest in participating in paid work at Icon Co;
- Personal experience and achievement;
- Demonstrated involvement with Construction industry association/s; or
- Demonstrated involvement in community service activities.
Need more information? Contact...
UTS Scholarships Office
Phone: +61 2 9514 2527
All applicants must apply using the online scholarship application form. Please take note of the closing date as late applications cannot be accepted. All candidates must be available to attend an interview in person on the UTS main campus. If you have any questions about the application process please refer to the contact details listed below.