Helio Supply Co. Prize
To award the graduating student from the undergraduate Traditional Chinese Medicine programs who achieves the highest weighted average mark for Traditional Chinese Medicine subjects in stage 5 and 6 of the course.
Please read the Conditions of Award for full details of the Prize.
Who is eligible?
The Recipient must:
- Graduate from C10186 Bachelor of Health Science in Traditional Chinese Medicine or C10164 Bachelor of Health Science in Traditional Chinese Medicine Bachelor of Arts in International Studies in the year for which the award is made.
- The highest weighted average mark awarded for all Traditional Chinese Medicine subjects in stages 5-6 of either C10186 Bachelor of Health Science in Traditional Chinese Medicine or C10164 Bachelor of Health Science in Traditional Chinese Medicine Bachelor of Arts in International Studies.
- In the event that two or more eligible students have the same highest weighted average mark, the following criteria will be considered:
- Performance in Traditional Chinese Medicine Subjects outside of formal assessment that demonstrates mastery of and engagement in the subjects;
- Overall performance in the student’s award course, including whether the student has failed subjects, received academic cautions or had a finding of misconduct made against them.