Hansen Yuncken NSW Construction Scholarship
$7,500 + Paid Work Placement
Paid over 1 year
To encourage students with a TAFE or apprenticeship background to continue their higher education in the UTS Bachelor of Construction Project Management degree.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Australian or New Zealand citizens, or holders of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa.
- Be commencing their first or second year of the UTS Bachelor of Construction Project Management course in the period immediately following scholarship offer; and
- In the past three years has completed or partially competed study at TAFE or a Trade Apprenticeship in the field of Building, Carpentry or construction related studies.
- All candidates must apply using the UTS online Scholarships Application form to be eligible.
- All candidates must be available to attend an interview in person.
Recipient Selection Criteria:
- First UAC preference to the UTS Bachelor of Construction Project Management will be highly regarded; and
- Motivation to succeed in the Bachelor of Construction and the construction industry, as demonstrated in the Scholarship application and interview; and
- Demonstrated initiative in personal and professional life as demonstrated in the Scholarship application and interview; and
- Academic merit in:
- the academic qualification used as basis of admission into the UTS undergraduate coursework degree; or
- the first year of the UTS Bachelor of Construction Project Management (based on WAM); and
- Relevant work experience demonstrated through statements/letters of employment submitted with the Scholarship application.
Need more information? Contact...
Phone: +61 2 9514 2527