GroupM Prize for Digital Futures
$1,000 + Certificate
The purpose of the GroupM Prize for Digital Futures is to recognise outstanding academic performance of student(s) in the Bachelor of Communication Program enrolled in subject 54065 Digital Futures. Please read the Conditions of Award for full details of the Prize.
Who is eligible?
The Recipient must:
- Be enrolled in a UTS award course; and
- Have received a result in subject 54065 Digital Futures in the academic year immediately prior to the selection of the Prize; and
- Not have had any prior results in this subject.
In priority order:
- The prize will be awarded to the student who achieves the highest final result in 54065 Digital Futures.
- In the event more than one student scores the highest final result, the prize will be given to the student with the highest GPA in the Major.