European Undergraduate Scholarship
$10,000 per year towards UTS Tuition fees
Standard duration of enrolled course
European Undergraduate Scholarship was established to attract high achieving commencing international students from Europe to enrol in an undergraduate program at UTS in Sydney.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be a citizen of a country in the European region; and
- Must be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Must meet all admission requirements for the selected UTS undergraduate program; and
- Must have completed high school studies in Europe comparable to an Australian Year 12 and be admitted based on this qualification, and
- Must have an overall ATAR 85 equivalent in a UTS recognized high school qualification, and
- Must be commencing studies in an undergraduate program at UTS full-time on campus; and
- Must not have completed any studies in Australia; and
- Must not be enrolled in a UTS Transnational Program.
Academic merit in a completed high school qualification recognised by UTS from a country in Europe for entry into the selected UTS undergraduate program.
How to apply
Applications for this scholarship are not required as all eligible students will be considered.
Need more information? Contact...
Phone: +61 2 9514 1531